Are you familiar with fertility hypnosis?
Fertility hypnosis is a natural way to improve conception.
Fertility is something that is frequently taken for granted by those who don’t experience any difficulties. Sadly that’s not the case for many. It’s estimated as many as one in three couples experience problems with infertility at some stage in their lives.
When the mind can believe the body can relax and conceive.
Infertility is a growing issue. We are waiting till we are older and settled before planning a family. Sensible in many ways given the difficulty many people face establishing their careers and setting up home.
Some women are setting out alone nowadays in their journey to have a child, and I can offer them extra support during their journey.
Are you struggling with infertility in some way?
- Do you want to increase your chance of conceiving naturally?
- Do you want to find out more about the increase in success rates using hypnosis?
- Are you stressed about your infertility?
- Is your partners stressed about their infertility?
- Do you need to lose weight to help you fall pregnant?
- Do you have an underlying medical condition that could benefit from hypnotherapy?
- Do you need help changing something to improve your chances of fertility?
- Are you completed drained and exhausted by medical procedures?
- Do you need some help dealing with permanent infertility?
Infertility can affect every aspect of a couple’s life, from their relationship with each other, their family and friends and their career. It’s completely devastating.
Scientists have discovered that women with high levels of a stress hormone called cortisol, can stop ovulating which interferes with conception. The more stressed you are, the more unlikely you are to conceive, which leads to more stress, it’s a continuous loop. Infertility isn’t just a physiological issue, mind and body are connected.
Fertility hypnosis helps address any physiological barriers to conception.
Fertility hypnosis aids relaxation with the help of guided visualisations and other advanced techniques.
Hypnotherapy has been clinically proven to help improve the chances of conceiving during IVF cycles as well as using the mind body connection to promote healing.
Fertility Hypnosis can benefit men too. The use of the similar tools and interventions can help improve sperm count and quality.
Clinical trials supporting the effectiveness of Pyschotherapy involvement in fertility related issues.
There are many scientific trials being undertaken, many of them outside the UK that show the effectiveness of hypnosis and how it helps with many different aspects of infertility.
- One study in Israel, 98 women undergoing IVF received hypnosis during embryo transfer, while 96 women served as controls. In the fertility hypnosis group, 53% of the women achieved pregnancy, while only 30.2% in the control group did.
- In a study in the USA, 16 women with functional hypothalamic amenorrhoea (absence of periods related to brain hormone production) received CBT based treatment. Six of the 8 women in the CBT group resumed ovulation, while only 1 woman in the control group resumed ovulation.
Currently I’m working alongside various fertility experts and will be launching a new bespoke website in the coming weeks. http://www.easierfertility.com/
I am experienced Cognitive Hypnotherapist’s who specialises in working with clients with fertility related issues. This is an area that has seen growing demand in recent years as the clinical evidence grows and supports the work we do. I have full registration with the National Council for Hypnotherapists and other regulatory bodies.
I’ve carried out extensive further training in the area of fertility as well as childbirth. This includes registration as a Certified Hypnotic Fertility Practitioner as well as the recently launched Baby Quest Practitioner Course.
On top of one to one sessions I can also offer workshops for your organisation and bespoke recording products.
Further updates to follow shortly
By Sarah Jons