Stop Drinking Now. Are you ready to change?
Have you tried to stop drinking but failed? In the UK alcohol is the preferred drug of choice for many. It’s socially acceptable; across all classes, and different age groups.
Its use affects the reward pathways in the brain. Some people don’t like the affects of feeling drunk, but for others its fun and immensely enjoyable and relaxing.
Most of us use it wisely for enjoyment in social settings, but for some of us drinking is a serious problem. Booze has been around for thousands of years. If alcohol was just discovered now for the first time it would be a class A drug.
Some people engage in binge drinking out of choice. The end of the week Friday night blow is a way to let of steam. Many, however, find themselves drinking to excess after having begun with the intention of just having ‘one or two’. Others drink and find it eases any hidden social anxiety disorders; they come out of their shells. Sometimes the consequences can be disastrous.
- Wouldn’t it be great to wake up the following day feeling fresh and full of energy.
- Think of the money you could save. Especially if you the sort of person who end up splashing out on rounds of drinks when out with mates.
- Think of all those calories that you would no longer be consuming, making it easier to lose any excess weight.
- Imagine how good you would feel about yourself, no longer feeling guilty for overindulging.
- Improved health of your heart, liver, pancreas and reduction in risk for many other illnesses.
Check out this blog for 30 good reasons to stop drinking
So if you need help and want to visit a London Hypnotherapist get in touch via my website or call 07769 111711