Stop Drinking Now. Are you ready to change?
Have you tried to stop drinking but failed? In the UK alcohol is our favourite drug. It’s socially acceptable, across all classes, and across many different age groups.
Its use affects the reward pathways in the brain. Some people don’t like the affects of feeling a bit drunk or tipsy, but for others its fun and immensely enjoyable.
Most of us use it for enjoyment in social settings, but for some of us, drinking can become a serious problem. In fact, alcohol causes much more harm than illegal drugs. Booze has been around for thousands of years. If alcohol was just discovered now for the first time, the Government would classify it the same as Class A Drug. That’s how harmful it can be for your health.
Some people engage in binge drinking out of choice. Many, however, find themselves drinking to excess after having begun with the intention of just having ‘one or two’. Others drink to ease social anxiety disorders.
- Imagine, wouldn’t it be great to wake up the following day feeling fresh and full of energy.
- Think of the money you could save. Especially if you are the sort of person who end up splashing out on rounds of drinks when out with mates.
- Think of all those calories that you would no longer be consuming, making it easier to lose any excess weight.
- Imagine how good you would feel about yourself, no longer feeling guilty for overindulging.
- Improved health of your heart, liver, pancreas and reduction in risk for many other illnesses.
Check out this blog for 30 good reasons to stop drinking
So if you need help and want to visit a London Hypnotherapist please contact me via my website or call 07769 111711