Hello. Do spend some time browsing or perhaps book mark my website for later.
If you are looking for someone to work with you on changing something in your life, maybe I can help.
I continue to be amazed at the life transformations my clients achieve in a very short space of time.
Why spend time worrying about a problem? When you can take action to solve it today.
Issues that Sarah, London Hypnotherapist, works with.
- Imagine how great you would feel, if you could speak in public with comfort and ease.
- Imagine how fabulous you would look, and healthy you would feel, if you lost weight. Are you interested in finding out more about Gastric Band Hypnosis
- Imagine how much more relaxing life would be, with less stress and reduced anxiety.
- Imagine getting rid of that irrational fear, or phobia.
- Imagine improving your health, by lowering your high blood pressure
- Imagine the advantages you could realise, by boosting your confidence, and working on your self esteem.
- Imagine beating any unwanted addictions permanently.
- Imagine being able to sleep better, and overcome insomnia, naturally and safely.
- Imagine that unwanted eating disorder, becoming a thing of the past.
- Imagine being able to cope with infertility and improve your chances of conceiving safely.
- Imagine feeling more relaxed about childbirth .
We spend so much money on material goods, in the belief that these things will make us happy. True happiness and contentment with life comes from within us. Only our thoughts stand in the way of us experiencing itSarah.
Many of us have something we would like to change and struggle to do so alone.
We are at the mercy of our unconscious mind which controls everything. Hypnotherapy is an excellent tool for getting that change to happen because of the effect it has on the unconscious mind.
The process of changing many of our behaviours needs to take place at an unconscious level. With my advanced level skills, training and expertise I can help you, to resolve your problem(s).
The mind and body connection has been understood by Eastern medicine for years, and now the West is catching up.
By changing something in the mind, you change the physiology, which in turn can change the way you feel, think, behave and act.
In numerous clinical trials, working with a hypnotherapist has been shown to significantly improve the chances of success in treating a wide variety of illnesses, behaviours, addictions and disorders.
If you want to see a London Hypnotherapist, then you can request a free telephone consultation with me.
As a London Hypnotherapist, I have therapy rooms on Fleet Street, although I’m now available worldwide via Skype.
Improve life, improve health and be happy!
With best wishes